RSS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mama Foose

My mom is coming on Friday!!! I cannot cannot cannot wait. I miss my family so badly! She is going to be exploding with so much love :)

As for my research, I've become a bit of an expert on this import/export process. I've had to contact many different people to find answers, and I can actually hold my own in a conversation with them. They can answer my questions without having to explain every little detail. That's exciting to me! I'm not sure where this information will take me once I return to the States, but I hope it leads me into the Fair Trade industry. (Do I see law school in the future? Woods comma Elle?)

I am also compiling a business plan, because after all, a business needs extensive planning before jumping into the market. I actually like doing all this start-up. It's exciting to find one more piece to this puzzle. Kristin is going to help me with creating a Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement once she comes down. We will create an efficient inventory tracking system. Great stuff!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~Isaiah 41:10

2 comments:

Kristin said...

wooohoooo can't wait to hear from mom about her visit! I know she is exstatic about seeing you :) And don't worry you will be so sick of hearing about debits and credits after I leave, I'll make sure of that! So proud of you, have a BLAST with mom...we looooooooooove you xoxoxox

Susan Foose said...

Hey Sweetie, I was soooooooo excited to see that you posted something again on your blog!!! It's a great way to see what all's going on there. You've accomplished sooooo much hon in less than 2 months already. It's mind-blowing to me. I'm glad you're ready to be bombarded with huggles and smoochies and the like because Jenny, we all miss you like WOAH!!!!!! This week has been fun because I just can't sit still. I'm having to keep myself from driving to Dulles to catch an early flight!!!

I can't wait to see all of your plans and read through EVERYTHING!!!! It's fun coming in on a project from the ground floor. You get the most knowledge that way because you're it.

I think it's great that Kristin's coming down to do so much work for the ministry too. I think that's so generous of her to offer to do that.

Remember the day I called you and said they made a movie about you? Looks like that movie might become true life--"Legally Blonde Jenny"--or is that, Foose comma Jenny?!?!?!?!

Just think, I'll be getting up in 12 1/2 hours so that I can get on that plane as fast as I can so that I can be with you again. People will think we haven't seen each other in decades--kind of like that "Locator" show but 2 months away from you seems like decades.

Start the countdown--Mama Foose is on her way!!!!!!!

Huggles and Smoochies,
Yo Mama
XOXOOXOOOOXOOXOXOOXOOXOXOOOX

Post a Comment